Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kevin Hart


Kevin Hart is for Philadelphia he wants to become a actor and comedian. In 2004 he starred in the short-lived television show on ABC called "The Big House." One of my most favorite movies he did was soul plane. I think that’s when he took off. He really did when movies that came after that were 40 year old virgin, scary movie 4, 35 and ticking and many more he also does standup comedian and he as successful as he thought he would be and continues to become better and better every day. Now he has laugh at my pain if you have ever seen it will leave you with this line. All right all right all right you gone learn today it’s a must see movie

1 comment:

  1. I love Kevin Hart! I think he's hilarious! My friend Anna and I watched one his stand up performances while we were on vacation in North Carolina and we could not stop laughing! He's in the new movie that came out, Think Like A Man, and I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete